Monday, May 25, 2009
♥ Stop blaming yourself...
-Malang tidak berbau-
I think this day been a hell out of nothing for me. The papers were amazingly boring, I slept during my test. I can't help too, but deep inside I was actually praying for the late JJ. I couldn't help to think about it all the time, I was saying to God, to please make sure he is happy beside You my God and please forgive us for everything that we've done. I'm shaking as I'm typing. To Roland or Memeng, I believe it's not your faults that he is gone, as I was saying, Cikgu Halinieh was trying to calm me down after I went to JJ funeral
"Orang yang pergi tidak perlu ditangisi, kita yang masih hidup perlu meneruskan perjuangan. Jikalau kita memahami keadaan yang sebenarnya, kita tidak patut bersedih untuk kepulangannya, kita patut gembira kerana dia telah menghabiskan tanggungjawabnya di dunia ini"
These kind of words sure make me felt more calm. Yes, Roland! You shouldn't be thinking that this is all your faults. I'm sure he doesn't want you to think that you're the one whose guilty and the cause of this. This is not your fault, Jesus had called him to sit beside Him, he's in a very good care. Just keep on praying for him. I'm sure he doesn't want all of us to be sad....
To Mamal
"I don't want to lose someone who I love anymore! Please take care, 3 Ums misses you so much! Trust me, I was searching for your voice this morning, I miss you! Make sure you take care of yourself, take your medicines in the right time"
"I don't want to lose someone who I love anymore! Please take care, 3 Ums misses you so much! Trust me, I was searching for your voice this morning, I miss you! Make sure you take care of yourself, take your medicines in the right time"
"This is no one fault and no one to blame"
-Word of the day-
-Word of the day-
3:29 AM
