<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6721449911097808781?origin\x3dhttp://ebamustache.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 15, 2009

♥ Just open up your windows, and you might see my glimpse on the corner

Ahh I couldn't live like this, my tummy hurt so bad! I did skip my lunch, ehh wait? No, I did had my lunch with my cliques and nothing fancy. Just some local chicken rice, yum yum :) Okay, so basically I'm doing nothing and not up to something. My day is bored and awful, a lot of awful discoveries, some makes me tears alot. Yes, it's about my skin. Some of them said it might get worst and some just trying to calm me down. Glow are the one who I wanted to see when I had these kinds of feelings, those grunchy type of things in your stomach or also known us butterflies. I hate it, she said that my skin is going to be alright, she's experinced this all. Well, I don't know if that's true or lies to make me feel better. But I trust her, she's the only cheese to my cracker. Makes my life more beautiful and colourful. Ahh, I love that crazy old maniac. Everytime I have those butterflies flying on my tummy, I always came to her and ask her to sang my favorite song "Into Your Arms" by The Maine. I couldn't help it if she have the voice of the 7th angel. I love her, and her voice. Talk about my skin, it's getting worst, it's getting on my palm. Maybe I should started to listen those folks saying "Go to doctor lah amoy!" but the doctor said so " ayoohhh, you're only changing skin bha". Okay, I trust the doctor but doctor could be wrong sometime. I don't know but those butterflies are kicking right now. I don't know why? Am I afraid? Of knowing the truth? Maybe the test are true. Ahhhhh, I never thought I'll say this but "Yes, I'm afraid of opnions and the truth. I done something on the past that I'm not proud of" Maybe I should go see the peoples who makes peoples are better feeling for themselves. They good. Ahh I need help, I'm getting paranoid. Eeeyyeehhh! Help me!

Labels:

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
2:42 AM

♥ MYSELF ;

♥ Past