Saturday, June 20, 2009
♥ Should I believe in you?
Should I? Your words flow like honey, sweet that laid on thick. Someone told me not to believe in you, but should I? I'm confuse. But I really have a great time with you, you make me happy as a the fat kids eating their cake. Maybe the real words are true after all, love are just to complicated for teenagers right now. Don't believe in boys with good words? Maybe it is true. But it seems like I've been falling through your arms, and after two months my heart will be into half of the quarters of the real sizes. Maybe I shouldn't fall, but it's too late. Okay, moving on. Talking bout past, ahhh the things that I've been doing to get here. I used to believe in those fairytales shits and craps. I love being a kid, since you doesn't cares much bout what peoples might said to you. Everything you've done turn out cute and annoying. I love that time, and how you could dance around and doesn't wear shorts around your house. Owhhh, I love my past. And I hate how I moved on to high school, except for meeting nice and great new friends and experiencing chance in one lifetime. Ahh, everything suck! Remember when we used to be young, we could sleep on strangers laps and never really got scared of anything except for needles and dentist. And when you're grwoing up, you got caught up with boys, love, ,lies in one time. Ohh brother, could you bring me to my past!
Labels: eva mariea
6:09 PM